Table of Contents
@license tag identifies the software license that applies to any portion of your code.
You can use any text to identify the license you are using. If your code uses a standard open-source
license, consider using the appropriate identifier from the
Software Package Data Exchange (SPDX)
any JSDoc comment that includes a
@license tag. If you are using one of these tools, you may wish
to add a standalone JSDoc comment that includes the
@license tag, along with the entire text of
A module that is distributed under the Apache License 2.0
* Utility functions for the foo package.
* @module foo/util
* @license Apache-2.0
A standalone JSDoc comment with the complete MIT license
* Copyright (c) 2015 Example Corporation Inc.
* Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
* of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
* in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
* to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
* copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
* furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
* The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
* copies or substantial portions of the Software.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
* AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
* LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
* OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE